The Leadership Framework includes the following school-based organizational activities:
- regular meetings between the principals and leadership coaches
- regular Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) meetings facilitated by the principal
- regular grade-level and/or content area meetings facilitated by an ILT representative
- on-going/job embedded professional development
- technical assistance
- multiple feedback loops to inform a structured continuous improvement process.
By implementing the Leadership Framework, principals and teachers collaboratively establish organizational routines designed to institutionalize effective practices and policies.